Monday, December 05, 2005

me and alexander

so i got up early this morning--ok, not that early, but early considering it's my day off--to make cookies--after being informed yesterday, that i cannot correctly pronounce the german word for such things (grrrr)--and then they all turned out like shit. (except for the last seven, which at least look edible...) the rest are completely flat and hard as rocks. they'd make good frisbees, if i had anyone to play frisbee with here. (poor me, i know.) i'm thinking of chucking them over the fence for the neighbor's goats. god knows, i won't eat them!

and now, Quiz Time!
for the literate and young at heart: who can tell me what kind of day i'm having? there will be a prize--and it won't be the cookies!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:42 PM  
Blogger be said...

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (for the complete mental picture, i just threw up my arms to cheer, and i almost fell off my chair.)

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home