Tuesday, May 16, 2006

call me crazy

ok, it's not like i'm paranoid or anything, but--don't you love sentences that start like that?!--someone or something has been moving things in my kitchen... i've been gone a lot on the weekends lately, and i'll come home, and be like...wait a minute...!?!? now, if the food were missing, that i could understand. hunger happens. although, if it's not been eaten by me yet, it's probably not worth eating... or if this were some sort of test--oooh, will she notice that the salt was moved two inches to the left?? but a)no one in this house would be bored enough to do something like that, and b) i mean, no, i probably wouldn't notice. but when the entire stack of pots and pans that i never use mysteriously migrates to the shelf where i keep the two pans i actually do use?? and now "my" dvd player is MIA. i'm sure there's an explanation for that one. but the rotating of the stuff in the kitchen is beyond me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home