Tuesday, April 18, 2006

traveling... again

well, i made it to france!! ...too bad my luggage didn't. in fact, my bag didn't even make it to spain. somewhere between frankfurt hahn and girona, the nice folks at ryanair seem to have lost it. greeeeaaat. can we talk about how something goes absurdly wrong every time i travel???? literally, EVERY TIME!! fortunately, mel's roommate has loaned me some of his clothes, so i haven't had to run around naked--or stinky--for the past 3 days, but yeah.

OH MY GOD. they just called me and said they found my bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you even understand how happy this makes me??!!
and that means i get to go back to spain this afternoon. woohooo!!!!

(this is the part where i have to admit that i am ridiculously attached to my stuff even though i know that it's just STUFF, and that really, i have too much as it is... but i was going to miss my favorite t-shirt, you know??)

more on the travels later--i'm off to girona =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home