Friday, July 14, 2006

say yes to jetlag

yes, i'm home. somehow. nine hours and several baggage fiascos later...

it's 7 in the morning, and i do not need to be awake. but my body seems to think otherwise, so here i am, sitting on my couch in my living room with my cats, who are very excited that someone is up to feed them so early. someone next door has an alarm clock that sounds like a phone ringing, and it's been going off for the past hour. if i weren't already so wide awake, i'd probably want to shoot them. and this is america, so i could. i mean, not really, but you know. i'm still not sure i'm actually home. i mean, this looks like ann arbor, and everyone's speaking english, but i guess i've been on the go so much over the past few weeks--or months, that in my head, this must be just the next stop, and i'll have to pack my bags and move again in a week or something. although i suppose when i start working again, it'll sink in pretty quickly that i'm here for a while. and evidently, i start monday. just in time for art fair!!! woohoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home